Sunday, April 29, 2012
Guess the Size
This afternoon Ellery came to me and told me that her pants were leaving a mark on her. I asked her if she wanted to change and she told me no, she is fine. As I examined her closer I realized she wasn't wearing her shorts, but her brothers shorts. Her younger brother that is who wears 12-18 month old shorts! She is our little bit! A little bit packed with a mighty mind! The sad part is that it was a tiny tiny indention on her skin. It wasn't bothersome enough for her to go change, I think seeing her skin change ever so slightly was more disturbing to her! Like always I will point the finger to Rob, but he doesn't do laundry very often so this blame is a bigger stretch than most! I'll just place it on my ever so building "mother of the year" nomination form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment