Rob is a keeper. I have always known it, but its nice he gives me nice reminders why he is a keeper!
He was planning a surprise party, but upon my request I made him spill the beans a few days before. He was trying to do a good thing for me, but what he doesn't realize that the planner in me doesn't find surprises fun. I am the planner so planning is fun for me, not knowing the plan = no fun for me! Regardless of not being in on the planning he did a great job! Note to self work on being more spontaneous and less planning!
We had joked in the past that we should throw a prom party. I called it alternative prom, but my friends said that wasn't correct. Alternative Prom made peoples minds go places they shouldn't be so we came up with After After Prom Party. I am delighted at how many people came in costume! Rob had food, drinks, cake, and a DJ for dancing! Happy Birthday to me and who couldn't be happy with a dress up prom party! We think this might become a yearly gig, start shopping for your prom dress now! I was pleased that my dad saved all of my prom jewelry from high school and brought it up to me a few years back. I am also happy I never found the time to go through it all because I probably wouldn't have kept my old jewelry. My beautiful earrings and hair piece is from my sophomore year of high school, not college HIGH SCHOOL! Yikes!




No comments:
Post a Comment