CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Garage Sale-Thumbs up Thumbs Down

Hmmmmm, I did my first garage sale and the verdict is still out on do it again next year or never do it again. I can't give a firm thumbs down because I made some serious cash, but I did a lot of work for the cash so that is a thumbs down! It was crazy that the going items this year were my clothes and household items. I put a lot of baby things in and that was harder than I thought to let go. For example, I had trouble letting my breast pump go. It makes no sense, it was a machine that made me feel like a cow, get it out, but it was hard to watch it go. I think it just seals the end of a phase for me! Yet I love each new phase with the kids, every time we hit a new phase I think this is my favorite. Then we hit the next phase and it just keeps getting better and then I think no this is my favorite. I think all of it is my favorite, just learning that I have a lot of favorite things now! Just hard to let the little things go because I can't live in denial that they are actually growing up! I only have 13 years until Mason leaves our "clan". Seems like a lot of time, but in reality it will never be enough!

No comments: